[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <outside>

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Jan 17 16:41:42 PST 2006

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>Even with optics, this smoke is quite thick, but Alex (along with anyone else
>with optical gear) can see forms rushing up the hill).  The path up
>the hill is a
>mad frenzy.  Alex's covering fire seems to hit several targets, and it does slow
>the onslaught down, but soon can be glimpsed what appear to be some sort
>of cavalry, on horses on something similar.
>
>"Someone radio the others, if we can get through to them." Phaeton cries.
>"Perhaps they have found some sort of escape route."
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Over her Helmet, "Hawk to someone inside. We have problems. Anybody have
any escape ideas?"

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com