[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <outside>

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 17:37:00 PST 2006

OOC: Oops -- accidentally clicked 'send now' before I was ready.

[Bongo]

Bongo looks a bit skeptical at the new arrival, but says nothing until the
explosion rocks the area.

"Frag almighty... I knew it had to go sour sometime..." he mutters as he
drops to a crouch and prepares to lay down some covering fire.

Hearing Alex's radio broadcast he adds, "Brilliant plans not necessary --
but quick ones are."

[/Bongo]

OOC: Welcome aboard Aaron/Ted -- let's hope your aim's good.   :)