[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <in tower>

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 07:59:43 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/18/2006 12:14:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,
troy_a_i at yahoo.ca writes:

[Talas]
Talas responds to both Alex and bongo's request  "My
Freinds this is Talas. I beleave we have what you
asked for. We have  come across a portale in the towers
basment. I'll meet you at the top of  the Tower. Talas
Out!"
/[Talas]

[Bongo]

"Roger that," Bongo mutters then adds under his breath, "Out of the frying
pan and into the portal -- now where have I heard _THAT_ idea before?"

[/Bongo]