[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists <outside>

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 06:34:09 PST 2006

[Bongo]

"He's got a point, Kyle," Bongo grunts into his
comlink.  "You've done all you can.  Better thrust it
inside and hope THIS portal doesn't lead us into the
middle of the freakin' ocean..."

He sprints inside the tower and heads towards the
stairs.

OOC: GM, please let me know when he meets up with
Osiris.

[/Bongo]

[Lady Frost]

OOC:  Me too.   And I'm not going to post again until
I know if everyone on the ground is inside.
Bongo and the new guy have passed me, What about Alex
and Rod?
[/Lady Frost]