[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond...

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Jan 31 11:04:26 PST 2006

BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> [Bongo]
>
> The dog boy looks around to see the stone blown to smithereens and
> realizes sadly that Osiris is right.  He turns back to the
> Cyber-Knight and pats him on the shoulder, the look in his eyes
> changing from sadness to grim determination.  "Then give 'em hell my
> friend."
>
> He clutches the scroll tightly and dashes off into the portal.
>
> [/Bongo]

[Alex]
Cyber knights always seem suicidal to her. Just throw a few grenades and
jump through the portal. The Knight instead wants to die noblely.
Instead of arguing though, she will dash into the portal.

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com