[Taocow PBEM] OOC: A Parting

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 22:19:27 BST 2006

In a message dated 7/5/2006 11:24:57 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mightymartianca at gmail.com writes:

Kyle's  player just wrote me to tell me that he has to leave the game.
Kyle, along  with Alex, Bongo and Lady Frost, have been with the game
since December  2002 (man, have we been at this a while or what).

At any rate, I wish  him all the best and he's welcome back any time.

I'll be looking for a  replacement player, though we're currently not
quite at a point where I can  insert one :-)

We're gonna miss ya dude.  Hope you make it back to  us!