[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 17:59:11 BST 2006

OOC:  Can't really reply until I know what the results
of Frost's iceball attack are.  Knowing if her
snowbank is placed properly is good too, but that's
slightly farther down the flight path.

> [Ted]
> "The afterlife is irrelevant at this point. Just get
> us on the  ground
> in one piece."
> [/Ted]
>

> [Bongo]
> "Yeah, it's the SIZE of that one piece I'm worried
> about -- and how deep in
> the ground it buries itself.  Now hang on!"
> [/Bongo]

[Lady Frost]
"I wouldn't be worried about ending up in lots of
pieces guys.  It's the fireball this thing'll create
when it explodes you should be thinking about."
[/Lady Frost]