[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 06:04:11 BST 2006

OOC:  FYI, I hadn't posted before because I was fairly
certain that Frost's intentions were clear.  There
wasn't much for me to add, and my internet browser
keeps shutting off on me at random times.
I click 'send' and it thinks I clicked the little 'X'
to close the browser.  Very annoying.

> [Bongo]
>
> "Heh, hope they buy that one more than they bought
> my bluff..." Bongo  grunts
> as he extracts himself as quickly as possible from
> the vehicle's cockpit  and
> makes for his motorcycle.  "Either way, it's time to
> bug out  pronto.  They
> want to make sure this crash was fatal."
>
> He also checks to see if everyone else's bikes are
> still operational after
> the crash.
>
> [/Bongo]

[Lady Frost]

As Bongo checks out the bikes, Frost moves about
seeking any sort of explosives that might be inside
the craft.  "We got anything that goes 'Boom', real
well lying about?  Rigging one to take out this craft
might make them think we were killed in the crash
without them bothering to land and check it out."

[/Lady Frost]