[Taocow PBEM] [Alex] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago(Private)

April Mead kathayindreams at msn.com
Thu Jun 1 21:03:24 BST 2006

AFC-023 Sky Cycle (original)
Manufacturer: Coalition States
Class: Hoevercycle; borderline rocket bike
Crew: one
Main Body: 150
Max Speed: ground: 40 mph; Flight:520 mph; max altitude: 5,000'
Max Range: unlimited
Bonuses: +3 dodge in flight (+5 when flying over 250 mph); a trained pilot
gets +5% to pilot skill
CR-21 Mini Missile Launchers (2): Mega Damage: 5D6 (frag) or 1D6x10 (plasma)
Rate of Fire: Single shot or vollyes of 2, 3, 4 or 5. Range: 1 mile.
Payload: 20; 10 per launcher
CR-4T Laser Turret: Mega Damage: 6D6 Rate of Fire: Equal to the number of
attacks per melee round. Range: 4,000' Payload: unlimited
Other weapons: Smoke Dispencer