[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Sun Jun 4 16:39:44 BST 2006

[GM]
...Alex notes that his tone unusually pleading. "You have to save us.  We're in pain. So much pain. Please."
[/GM]

[Ted]
The lizard man shakes his head and turns to the others. "Something is not right here. This world..." He plants his feet, fighting the urge to go any further along the path. He looks behind them, then at Alex and Angelica. "Nothing is what it seems in this world, we must resist its illusions and return to the vehicle."
[Ted]