[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Wed Jun 7 17:41:03 BST 2006

Aaron Corley wrote:

>[Alex]
>"...Maybe a Mind Melter could tell something."
>[/Alex]
>
>[Ted]
>"What's a Mind Melter?" Ted asked with a hint of uncertainty in his voice.
>[/Ted]

[Alex]
I am only a very minor psychic, not eneough enough to be tagged with an
I.D. Chip. Mind Melters are far beyond that. They can do incredible
things with their mind.

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com