[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 16:35:08 BST 2006

> >[GM]
> >A bloodied grin spreads across Arden's face.  "A
> plan...  Yes a plan..."
> >
> >The ground is approaching at a dizzying pace.
> Bongo has, at best,
> >seconds before the craft strikes the ground...
> >
> >In the distance, Kyle can still see the hovercraft
> in its dizzying spiral.
> >[/GM]
>
> [Angelica]
>
> "i've had enough!" Angelica takes flight yet again
> and grabbs Arden by the
> back of his pants and flies upward with him,
> fallowing the rest of the
> group. "This oughta keep you from being disruptive
> for awile."
>
> [/Angelica]

[Lady Frost]

"Ok, I think that answers the question."

As Angelica grabs Arden by the belt, Frost grabs his
waist and begins to help pull him backwards, away from
the controls.
With her strength, she was sure that either he'd have
to let go, or the movement would force him to level
the craft out.

"Come on.  All work and no play might make Jack a dull
boy, but Bongo needs to fly now."

[/Lady Frost]