[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 12:50:25 PST 2006

[OOC:]  Sorry, sick the last few days, making my
motivation slightly less than it might be otherwise.

> [OOC]
> Alright, haven't done this in a while, but seeing as
> there are so many
> attackers, I'm gonna do an initiative, for my sanity
> if for no one else's.
>
> Bongo
> Kyle
> Strange Elvin woman
> Alex
> Phaeton
> Ted
> Talas
> Lady Frost
> Lena
> Rod
> Blue Meanie
> [/OOC]
>
> [Lady Frost]
> With a flick of her hands, Frost encases the
> creature's feet in a block of
> ice.  It feebly tries to keep moving, but can go
> nowhere.
> [/Lady Frost]

[Lady Frost]

~Good thing these aren't very smart, or it'd use my
ice to skate away.  Then I'd have to chase it.~

"OK, Head tilted back like that is a good clue it's
not the same one.  Take it down."

Despite the 'command', Frost eyed the rising dust
motes warily.  She wanted to see what they were before
bravely charging into them.  Or was that stupidly?
Always mix those up.

[/Lady Frost]