[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:09:28 PST 2006

On 3/8/06, Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.com> wrote:
> [Ted]
> OOC: Is a dimpled chad supposed to be the back end of dangling chad? [/Ted]

OOC: When you use an energy weapon, I'd say the question is moot!
Very likely you're going to incinerate the entire poll anyways.

Reminds me of a funny story from the first time I played Rifts (many
long years ago now, something like 1991 or 1992).  We were following
this baddy through a ruined old town, and I was playing, as I recall,
a Headhunter.  Anyways, I corner the bastard in the ruins of an old
hotel.  I gleefully raise my NG-P7 and fire, missing of course.  The
entire structure was wood, and my brother who was GMing, just loving
to fill in delightful details, explains to me that I have now blown
out a wall and the entire place is on fire.

It was my introduction to the concept of mega-damage.  I'd played
Robotech, but MDC and SDC so infrequently interacted in that game that
I'd just simply thought of them as more arithmetic scales.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/