[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 15:34:12 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/14/2006 3:16:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
marjannec at netzero.com writes:

>  [Talas]
Talas asks the woman, "What has happened to him?"
>  [/Talas]

[Ted]
"He got old, Talas. It happens to even the best of  humans," Ted chides.

OOC: Does Osiris look like he is in good health in  spite of his age? have we
determined how far forward in time we have come  since Ted joined the group?
Will the GM or Angelica's character please  elaborate on "strange and
beautiful"?
[/Ted]

[Bongo]

"It would seem that way..." Bongo mutters, still a bit suspicious as his
senses are unable to give solid proof one way or the other about the old man's
identity.  Still, there were other ways...

"If that IS really Osiris," Bongo states rather loudly, so that the  old man
would be certain to hear, "then certainly he would remember a little
'something' he gave to me before we came through the portal... so it'd be no  real
problem for him to identify for us what that 'something' is."

His eyes narrow as he watches the old man's reaction (if any) and once  again
tries to get a sniff of his scent (physical and/or psychic).

[/Bongo]