[Taocow PBEM] OOC:

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 01:33:43 PST 2006

Actually, since HF means Horror Factor, wouldn't that
tone down the PB some?  Hard to be drooly over someone
if they're scaring the crud out of you.

Fortunately, Frost only has an HF of 12 in her icy
form.  Only a PB of 19, but much less likely to scare
anyone away...
Actually, it sort of makes sense.  If I met someone
with the effective equivalent of PB 39, I'd run like
hell.  That's just unreal.