[Taocow PBEM] To April: Introducing Bongo

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 05:43:24 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/15/2006 3:41:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,
tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com writes:

Welcome  April.  if this isn't what our illustrious GM
meant by an introduction  post, I'm hoping he'll
forgive me for the error.

Well, if he's going to have to forgive you then he'll have to forgive me
too.  :)

I play Bongo Jones, the party's resident Dog Boy (breed: Boxer) and  would-be
archaeologist/scholar.  At the moment he's brandishing an NG-45  particle
beam pistol and Kittani Plasma Sword -- but what is probably the most  noticeable
about him is that he's wearing a duster coat and a Fedora  hat.