[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Sun Mar 19 23:32:53 PST 2006

--- Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.com> wrote:

> [Angelica]
> "That works for me too." Angelica follows Kyle
> towards the exit.
> [/Angelica]
>
> [Ted]
> The lizard man checks Arden again, making sure he is
> breathing, and lifts him to his shoulder. He waits
> for the others, then moves toward Talas, hoping
> there will be enough of a lull in the next few
> minutes for the elf to fill him in on the group's
> recent adventures.
> [/Ted]

[Talas]
Seeing that Angelica is heading for the surface. And
Ted has Arden under control. Talas turns his attention
toward Osiris "Sir Osiris are you alright? Can I be of
any assistance to you?"

As Ted comes closer Talas says "Mr. Ted my friend, I
think WE all need to sit down and explain to each
other how and what each of us are. I was totally
unaware that Osiris was a Knight."
[/Talas]