[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VIII - The Portal And Beyond

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 07:10:53 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/20/2006 1:33:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,
troy_a_i at yahoo.ca writes:

[Talas]
Seeing that Angelica is heading for the surface. And
Ted  has Arden under control. Talas turns his attention
toward Osiris "Sir  Osiris are you alright? Can I be of
any assistance to you?"

As Ted  comes closer Talas says "Mr. Ted my friend, I
think WE all need to sit down  and explain to each
other how and what each of us are. I was  totally
unaware that Osiris was a  Knight."
[/Talas]

[Bongo]

"Osiris IS a knight..." Bongo mutters as he comes up beside Ted  on his way
to check on Osiris.  "C'mon my friend, let's get outta here so  you can tell us
how you survived back there."

[/Bongo]