[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Website

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Mon May 15 14:19:13 PDT 2006

In a message dated 5/15/2006 2:50:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mightymartianca at gmail.com writes:

> I  hope it is around for a while. This has been a lot of fun so far and I
would  not mind many
> more years of it.

I sure hope it is,  too!

At any rate, uploaded your word document versions of the first  five
chapters, and updated the archives page, so go take a  look!

Don't get me wrong -- I hope so too!  Bongo's the longest-running  Rifts
character I've ever had (come to think of it, I think he's my  longest-run RPG
character overall) and I want to keep him around for many moons  to come.  :)