[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Wed May 17 13:14:08 PDT 2006

[GM]
OOC: Okay Van Helsing... err, I mean Ted... :-)  Arden appears very much alive, though clearly behaving in a fashion that would lead Ted to believe that he is not behaving "normally".
[/GM]

[Ted]
"I knew that woman was lying to me," the lizard man mumbles as he pocket's Arden's knife and tries to restrain him long enough for Alex to get her rope and handcuffs.

[Angelica]
(OCC: Normal? What is this 'normal' you speak of?)
[Angelica]

[Ted]
OOC: You know, normal: like wearing clothes in public as opposed to shards of glass. :P
[/Ted]