[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:55:32 PDT 2006

> > [GM]
> > Kyle sees the remaining Skycycle get hit, and veer off course into a
> > building.  He now no longer has any pursuers.  He also sees a rather
> > familiar-looking CS hovervehicle suddenly launch into the air.
> >
> > Meanwhile, Bongo has two signals come through on the Hovervehicle's
> > comm.  One is a friendly voice "Bongo, Osiris here - what is your
> > location and status? over."
> >
> > The other is a much more urgent voice.  "CS vehicle, we're under
> > attack.  Request your assistance with rogue SAMAS and D-bees!"
> >
> > Bongo also hears a somewhat unhappy horse in the back.
> > [/GM]

> [Kyle]
> "I must have lost my touch.  Can believe that idiot hit me."  With that
> Kyle swings around to strafing the remaining ground troops.
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
Kyle's shot goes wide, but it does force the Deadboys to stop firing on
Osiris's position.  Kyle's sensors light up like a Christmas tree, however.
It seems the little firefight has alerted some serious company, and what
looks like another couple of Enforcers and a Death's Head Transport,
along with a squadron of Skycycle reinforcements are on the way.  The odds
are getting much worse.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://members.shaw.ca/selfreferential/rifts_pbem/