[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Tue May 23 20:30:37 PDT 2006

--- J L <tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [GM]
> Lady Frost's second chunk of pavement has a
> devestating effect on two of the Deadboys.  It
> smashes
> down on top of them with a deafening WHUMPH!  When
> the
> dust clears, a leg and two arms are all that remain.
>
> The final Deadboy opens stops dead in his tracks and
> drops to the ground, opening fire and hitting Lady
> Frost before she manages to get completely behind
> the
> debris, hitting her in the left leg.
> [/GM]
>
> [Lady Frost]
>
> "AAhhhhh!!   That Hurt!"
>
> She quickly moved herself a little farther back,
> then
> took a moment to see how many of the other had
> gotten
> to the safety of the hovercar.  Seeing almost
> everyone
> still running about doesn't do much to improve her
> mood.
>
> "What the...  You people were supposed to get OUT of
> here.  How the hell can I..."
>
> Anything further she might have said was lost as a
> the
> afore-mentioned hovercar comes down between the
> group
> and the remaining CS soldiers.
>
> With a rescue operation right there, Frost decided
> it
> would be rude to ignore the pilot's generosity, and
> ran limping for the door of the hover.
> [/Lady Frost]

[Talas]
Once the hover truck lands and Lady Frost goes to get
inside. Talas will follow her into the truck.
Supplying any needed covering fire that might be
needed. Once in the hovercraft Talas turns to Lady
Frost "Lady Frost once we are clear and you feel safe
enough to not be Lady Frost. I can heal that wound for
you." Talas then turns back to look out the vehicle
door that he is standing in. Scanning the Ruins of Old
Chicago for friends in need or enemies that need to be
dealt with.
[/Talas]