[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 16:58:32 PDT 2006

> [GM]
> In short order, Lady Frost, Talas, Ted (carrying
> Arden) and Osiris are in the
> hover vehicle.  Soon enough, the Deadboys seem to be
> clueing in that
> the hovervehicle is not firing on their enemy, but
> rather giving them a lift.

[/GM]

[Lady Frost]

A small smile hit Frost's lips as she heard Bongo's
attempted bluff.  But she was still ticked.

"OK Bongo, care to tell me why you people didn't
hightail it to McGuane like I said!?  Let's get
moving.  Even I can't stop a bunch of missiles."

Glancing back at the small group of passengers.
"We've got people out there still."

[/Lady Frost]