[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Next Turn

Eric Tan erictanis1979 at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 20:57:39 PDT 2006

[Osiris]
  With the last of the CS foot soldiers taken care of, Osiris takes one last look around before making a quick exit towards the team's hovercraft as he keys his comms "Yo Bongo, Osiris here; i am coming to you. Is my mount in the vehicle?"

  The old CK zig zags his way to the hover craft hoping to use as much cover as he can just incase there are any snipers out there.

  [/Osiris]

Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.com> wrote:
  ooc: Alex is headed for her hoverbike

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email: kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage: http://www.kitsune.addr.com/
ICQ: 23146924

@-}----
Yesterday is the past but never forgotten,
Today is a gift,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Live it with no regrets.