[Taocow PBEM] OOC: A Departure and an Arrival!

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 18:47:54 GMT 2006

Bongo's player emailed me a few days ago to let me know that, due to
personal reasons, he has to resign from the game for the forseeable
future.  I'm going to continue to play Bongo, and leave his position
open for his return.

As well, Osiris and Angelica's players seem to have disappeared.  I am
going to continue to play them for the next bit, but I'm also going to
begin looking for one more replacement player.

On a happy note, after much delay (entirely my fault) we have a new
player.  I'll be incorporating him directly into the next turn.
Hopefully I'll get that out this evening.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com