[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 8 00:17:59 GMT 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2006 8:33:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger

[Carlos]
The stranger shouts to Talas "Are you okay?"
[/Carlos]

> > [GM]
> > "Lishun!" one of them cries over the snow storm.  "Have your friend we
> > have, and life or death is your decision."
> > [/GM]

OOC: For Carlos's player's benefit, Carlos sees a bloodied man with many
tattoos crucified and being held by a large number of these strange
little creatures.

> [Ted]
> "What do you want for his life?" the lizard man demands.

> Alex agrees with the question and states at the same time, "What the
> hell do you want?"
> [/Alex]

> [Talas]
> Talas turns toward the creatures and whats to see what their respons will be.
> [/Talas]

> [Lady Frost]
> Frost halts in her tracks and glances around.
>
> "Wait, who's missing?  Not going to say we leave whoever that is to these
> critters, but it might be nice to know who they think they have."
>
> It looks to her like everyone was present and accounted for.
> [/Lady Frost]

[GM]
"Throw down weapons!" the creature cries.  "Master will spare life if
you do so.  We destroy Atlantean otherwise."

Phaeton moans.  "Flee!  Find Rath-Iren!"  Another one of the creatures
strikes him with a red-glowing whip.  The Tattoo Man's skin opens like
sliced butter and blood spurts out.

"Forget name Rath-Iren." the creature shouts.  "Master desires only
one thing, and the rest of you go free.  He want one called Lady
Frost.  She surrender, Atlantean live.  She not, then all die.
Behold, Master give me Soul Drinker!"

With that he holds up a greyish sword with runes scribed on it.  "It
drink Atlantean's blood happily.  It drink all yours as well."  He
swings the sword casually, and then holds it against Phaeton's throat.
[/GM]

[Talas]
Talas moves next to Alex and whispers "Lady Alex you have faced these creatures before. Tell me are they of Supernatural stuff, or are they as soft as mortals?

- If the creatures are soft as mortals (SDC) then Talas calls lightning down on the creatures head in order to kill it.

-If the creature is of supernatural stuff (MDC) or of very, very high (SDC) then Talas will call lightning on the creatures sword hand, in order to make the creature drop the sword.

Talas will then charge them. Hoping that his horror factor of 14 will cause the creatures to become indecisive as to run of fight. To help scare off the creature Talas cries out "I am Talas Leaf-Blade, Demon Queller of Holly Tibet, Bane of the Nine Hells, Slayer of ....” (The 'Slayer of...' is a list of the name of every Demon and supernatural creature that he has killed.)
[/Talas]