[Taocow PBEM] A virus I've been warned about, please don't delete until you read this.

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 21:31:49 GMT 2006

I have not actually lookked into this to see if it's
real yet, but I will and I'll let you know.
Or maybe you already know about it and'll let me know.
 Either way.

But this is what I just recieved:

You should be alert during the next days:

Do not open any message with an attached filed called
"Invitation" regardless of who sent it, It is a virus
that opens an Olympic Torch which "burns" the whole
hard disc C of your computer. This virus will be
received from someone who has your e-mail address in
his/her contact list, that is why you should send this
e-mail to all your contacts. It is better to receive
this message 25 times than to receive the virus and
open it.

If you receive an email called "invitation", though
sent by a friend,do not open it and shut down your
computer immediately.

This is the worst virus announced by CNN, it has been
classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus
ever.

This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and
there is no repair yet for this kind of virus.

This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard
Disc, where the vital information is kept.