[Taocow PBEM] The GM has moved

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Thu Oct 5 17:28:44 BST 2006

Here is my last post, originally sent 26 September 2006:

[GM]
Ted manages to get upright.  He's sore, but he'll survive.  He hears
some scrabbling behind him, and catches sight of one of the little
humanoids pouncing on him.
[/GM]

[Ted]
Ted whips his body around, doing whatever it takes to break the
little freak free and then keep him from ever messing with other
people again.
[/Ted]

-- Troy Imlach <troy_a_i at yahoo.ca> wrote:
Hi everyone:
Last Friday I helped our illustrious tormenter move.
Unfortunately this move means that He will not have
access to a computer for a while. So he has asked me
to bring him a hard copy of your turns. So please if
you have a saved copy of your current turn please
resend it so I can print it off. And if you have not
yet sent in your turn, then what are you waiting for?
DO IT, DO IT NOW!

       Sincerely; your GM's Toby