[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago RE-REVISED

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 06:32:11 BST 2006

> [Lady Frost]
> "Wait!  Stay together.  You really don't want to get
> separated."
>
> To give them some sort of protection Frost puts up a thick
> wall of ice along the group's left side.  If nothing else, it
> would keep them from being easily surrounded.
>
> "Suppose I am the only person to ever see Pitch Black.
>  Where's Vin when you need him?"
>
> So it was actually a snowstorm where you couldn't see
> much with vicious critters just out of sight.  Close enough.
> [/Lady Frost]

> [Ted]
> "Either way, we are better off staying out of the open," the
> lizard man replies. He looks around, hoping to do some
> terrain association and then suggests to the group they
> quicken their step and get out of here.
> [/Ted]

> [Angelica]
> With a sigh, Angelica continues to fly above the rest.
> [Angelica]

[GM]
Even as Frost's wall reaches its full height, Bongo can hear
the faint whine of a hover vehicle of some kind.  Off to the company's
right the darkness suddenly seems to grow.  Sixth senses go off like
crazy as it grows ever larger.  Just barely visible is a hovercycle,
looking as if it is fleeing from something.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://members.shaw.ca/selfreferential/rifts_pbem/