[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - In The Ruins Of Old Chicago RE-REVISED

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 05:20:25 BST 2006

In a message dated 9/1/2006 12:37:48 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mightymartianca at gmail.com writes:

[GM]
Even as Frost's wall reaches its full height, Bongo can  hear
the faint whine of a hover vehicle of some kind.  Off to the  company's
right the darkness suddenly seems to grow.  Sixth senses go  off like
crazy as it grows ever larger.  Just barely visible is a  hovercycle,
looking as if it is fleeing from  something.
[/GM]

[Bongo]

"Alright, time to leave -- NOW!" Bongo growls as the hairs on the back of
his neck stand up.  "Everybody stick together as best you can!"

He guns his bike's motor and looks for the best possible avenue of  escape.

[/Bongo]

OOC: I'm going to be out of town for a couple weeks starting Tuesday.   I
should be back and able to respond to e-mails on the 18th.  Sorry for the  short
notice -- but it was kinda short notice for me  too.