[Taocow PBEM] Chapter X - The Stranger Continued...

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 4 07:57:30 BST 2007

> [GM]
> Carlos's investigation leads him to the altar.  The
> woman's featureless
> face seems to bore right through him.  A strange
> shimmering seems to surround
> the statue's head.  As Carlos examines the altar, he
> feels a slight blast
> of hot air coming from somewhere around it.
>
> His examination is interrupted by the roar of
> engines from outside.  A
> spotlight suddenly shines through one of the
> windows.  There's a loud boom
> and a canister smashes through the window on to the
> floor, and in an
> instant a white gas begins to spray from it.
> [/GM]

[Talas]
Seeing the gas grenade. Talas quickly begins moves
toward the gas canister, casting 'BREATH WITHOUT AIR'
on himself, and then puts his helmet over the canister
in the hope of stopping, or at least slowing the
spread of the gas. Talas calls out "My friends we need
a way out of this room now!" then Talas starts thinks
to himself 'How in the gods names are we suppose to
save a people so intent on killing us?'
[/Talas]