[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XI - Dissension in the Ranks

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Apr 18 12:19:11 BST 2007

Aaron Corley wrote:
> [Talas]
> "Lady Alex quickly get Mr. Phaeton and yourself down the passage!"
> Talas then draws his rail-gun. And prepares to lay down suppressive
> fire once Lady Frost's Wall fails. once everyone is down the passage
> Talas will follow them and try to close the opening behind them.
> [/Talas]

[Alex]
"You have got be insane," Alex replies, "That heat will kill him in
moments and probably will even overload our suits ability to survive. It
looks it is a choice of dying in a fight or dying in the lava. I think I
would rather go out fighting."

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net