[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XI - Dissension in the Ranks

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 17:51:00 BST 2007

> [Ted]
> "This is suicide!" He looked around for Lady Frost
> and projected to
> her telepathically, *What can you do about the heat
> down there?*
> [/Ted]

[Lady Frost]

"Can't say as I've ever tried to cool down a raging
lava river before, but if you guys can keep our
friends busy for a few, I'll give it a shot."

Moving past the group and into the blistering heat,
Frost begins to lay down waves of cold onto the molten
rock.

"Anyone mind telling me how this much lava is so close
to the surface and not blowing all over the place?  I
only took basic science classes in high school, but
I'm thinking this should be kind of impossible..."

[/Lady Frost]