[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter XIII - Of Prophecies and Visions

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 19:40:30 BST 2007

OOC:  'Scuse me, Mr GM.  You never told me if the
PDA's memory withstood the trip properly.  What's
still intact inside it?  I don't need details, just to
know if the old article files and maps are still
there.

--- Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.net> wrote:

> [Carlos] "That sounds reasonable. Perhaps some of us
> should gather any
> resources we can, while others dig through the
> archives." [/Carlos]
>
> [Ted]
> "Who else in the group can read? I assume you can,
> Amanda, but what
> about the others?" Ted asks, remembering that she
> had been a
> journalist in another time and place. "Perhaps we
> ought to divide up
> that way."
> [/Ted]

{Amanda Connors]

"Sifting through old dusty archives looking for some
elusive clue we can't afford to miss?  No problem, do
it all the time."

She glanced around for a second.  "Isn't the Prince or
someone supposed to be meeting us here?  Is he late?"

[/Amanda Connors]