[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIII - Of Prophecies and Visions

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Aug 21 20:22:00 BST 2007

[Alex]
The red haired shakes her head, more to herself, and looks around at her
long term companions. She states, "I am a simple wilderness scout by
trade. Maybe I learned my trade in the Coalition but we have not raiders
of any type."
[/Alex]

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> "Sometimes certain acts can have, shall we say, unintentional side
> effects." the Prince replies.  "This talk of the Reaver and of
> Rath-Iren has been heard before.  You are not the first to come along
> searching for these things.  A few years ago there was a party of
> unsavory types..."
>
> The Prince is interrupted by a knock.  In strides Major Pournelle, who
> bows to the Prince, and then to the members of the party.
>
> "Your Highness, we have a man at the front gates looking for our
> guests." he says.  He looks to the party.  "He says he knows the
> cyberknight Osiris through a mutual friend.  He looks to be some sort
> of mage, possibly a Technowizard.  Shall I let him in, Your Majesty?"
>
> "Yes, but keep him under guard." the Prince replies.  "This is proving
> to be a most interesting meeting."
>
> "Tell me," the Prince looks back to the party, "do any of you know
> anything of this?"

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net