[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 23:30:11 GMT 2007

> > [GM]
> > Max is going around chatting up people at various tables, but keeps
> > giving nervous looks towards the company.
> > [/GM]

> [Sia]
> Sialillion scans the room and nurses her drink, occasionally picking at the
> crumbs on her plate.  She appears listless.  She returns Max's looks with a
> quizzical expression, and waits for the rest of the party to put their stuff in
> their  rooms, and for Max to have a free moment so they can talk about
> whatever's bothering him.
> [/Sia]

> [Ted]
> As soon as he has gotten his fill of the music, Ted excuses himself from the
> group and walks toward the far corner of the hall. He stands by the bar,
> watching Max carefully.
> [/Ted]

[Bongo]
A moment after Ted leaves the table, Bongo puts down a piece of roast
he's been working on and stands up and walks towards Ted, who seems to
have his attention on Max.
[/Bongo]

[Amanda]
Amanda, while not getting up, seems to sense something.

"What are those two up to?" she asks.
[/Amanda]

[Osiris]
"I don' t know." Osiris replies quietly.  "Let's hope it doesn't cause
us too much trouble.
[/Osiris]

[Ted]
Ted puffs up his chest menacingly.
[/Ted]

[GM]
Max suddenly goes as pale as a ghost.  His lips are moving, but too
quietly for anyone to hear in the crowded room.  He gestures
repeatedly towards the stairs leading up to the inn's rooms.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com