[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River OOC

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Tue Dec 11 01:05:50 GMT 2007

[Ted]
OOC: Not to sound like a copycat, but... I started a new job today. I don't have a workstation yet, so my posting rate my slow down since I will have to fit checking my email in around my other evening activities. I apologize now if that inconveniences any of you and ask for your patience until I can get back into another routine.

-- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:
Alex Bayne wrote:

> OOC:  I'm currently road tripping so my next update may not be for a
> little while.  I should be back within 3 or 4 days.
> -Alex

OOC: No worries.  I'm just getting over a nasty bronchial infection, so
I'll be a few days late.

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com

fnord