[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger REPOST OOC:

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Feb 14 13:50:53 GMT 2007

  [Alex]
Alex returns fire on the demon once more and makes a run for where
Phaeton is laying. Even though she does not consider herself a true
soldier, the idea that you never leave a man behind is something real
important. She grabs him and slings him over her solider and makes a run
for a nearby tunnel, "Sounds like as good an idea as any."
[/Alex]

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/