[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once Again

borgomatic at aol.com borgomatic at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 16:12:29 BST 2007

[GM]
Carlos is the first back to the common room, where he finds the fire has
been rekindled.  There seems to be no danger, though Carlos does catch a
glimpse of guards patrolling the shore of the river.  A sudden tiredness
overcomes Carlos, and suddenly he has an uncontrollable urge to sit
down, and within moments he is asleep...

When the rest of the company comes in, they find Carlos sprawled on one
of the chairs, snoring.  Suddenly, Carlos awakes with a start, his eyes
looking as if they had been gazing somewhere else.
[/GM]

[Bongo]
"Up and at 'em, dude," Bongo quips with a raised eyebrow as he enters the room.
"We got a Prince coming in this side of 30 minutes, and I'm sure he won't like folks snoring during the visit."

He looks around to see if Alex has followed him.
[/Bongo}