[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once Again

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 01:50:16 BST 2007

--- Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.net> wrote:

> [Osiris]
> "All hell can break loose tomorrow." Osiris says.
> "I'm going to
> sleep in a real bed tonight, goddesses, demons and
> who-knows-what be
> damned. I do suggest, however, that we keep this all
> from the Prince.
> They're good people, but that Bruth has got me more
> than a little
> disconcerted."
> [/Osiris]
>
> [Ted]
> "Agreed and I would not be surprised if this
> Bruth-character knows
> something important."
> [/Ted]

[Amanda Connors]

"Believe me, he knows something.  I'm a reporter, it's
my job to pick up on things like that.  He practically
screamed 'interrogate me, I'm a bad guy' at dinner."

She considered Carlos' words, then sighed.  "Can we
have an update soon?  I've heard the name Rath-Iren
over a dozen times now, and about this Goddess almost
as often.  In all the excitement, I know I've
forgotten a few things, but I don't think I'm much
closer to knowing what's going on than I was when
Pierre and I broke out of that CS jail."

"That bothers me."
[/Amanda Connors]