[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XI - Dissension in the Ranks

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Jun 1 00:25:01 BST 2007

J L wrote:
> [Lady Frost]
> "Not me.  Rod was the only one of us that could have
> passed for the little guy."
>
> Shaking her head to try and clear the oncoming heat
> inspired headache she wracked her brain briefly to try
> and remember Alex and Bongo's full names.
>
> "Yeah, I'm who you think I am.  These are Alex Hawke
> and Bongo Jones.  Both of 'em are good folk.  Snappy
> dressers.  Good with kids.  You wanna open up now?"
>
> [/Lady Frost]

[Alex]
"Alexandra Hawke is my full name, if it matters. I do know if we don't
find a way out of here, I hope that the Virgin is merciful with us." She
prepares her rifle and gets ready to fight. She is not a true warrior
but more of a scout but still better to die on you feet than on your knees.

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net