[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once Again

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Jun 8 00:38:22 BST 2007

ooc: Got to miss sometime <Shrug>. Can this village / town be seen at all?

[Alex]
Alex looks at the body who was once her friend.  Gently, she holds out
her hand and closes her eyes. "I am not a hero. I am just a simple
scout. I wish I really could understand what all this means. I guess the
best think would be to head for town. How I would love just a single
night of rest."

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net