[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 10:23:01 BST 2007

> > [GM]
> > "That town over there is Fort Peters." the boy
> said.  "You're in the Kingdom
> > of Poughkeepsie.  My pa says that it used to be
> part of a country or
> > state or somethin' called New York.  It's so big
> it takes a day to ride from
> > here to Fort Wansom.  I've never been there, but
> my friend Garth says
> > you can see the ruins of Old New York.  I think
> he's probably lying, 'cause
> > I don't think he's been further than Miller's
> Pond.  Here comes Pa!  I hope
> > that lady friend of yours doesn't start a fight."
> > [/GM]

[Lady Frost]
"Kingdom of....."  At that, Frost can't help but break
into hysterical laughter.
In and among this, she manages to gasp "At least...
it's...not Rochester..."

Most of the rest of the coversation is spent trying to
get her self under control.

> [Alex]
> The scout states, "My name is Alex Hawk, I am a
> wilderness scout. I will
> let my companions introduce themselves. We were
> being chased by
> Coalition Borgs. That 'portal' seemed to be only way
> out so we took it.
> Otherwise, we don't really know how we got here or
> even where hear is."
> [/Alex]

Holding her stomach with one hand, she starts moving
closer to the gathering crowd.

"We're about 800 miles or so east of Chicago.  A
little south too.  Oh, this is funny.  I needed that.
We should be just about next to the Hudson."

[/Lady Frost]