[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once Again

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 28 22:53:10 BST 2007

--- Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

> > [Alex]
> > The young scout smiles in sheer joy when she looks
> at the room and
> > the hot tub. Closing the door, she allows her
> dirty fatigues fall to
> > the ground and quickly pulls off her t-shirt.
> Underwear follows just
> > moments after. Almost without pause, she jumps
> into the hot water.
> > Generally the best she gets in the field is a dip
> in a stream or a
> > quick shower from a solar heated bag. To soak the
> muscle aches and
> > get fully clean is wonderful. For a few moments,
> she can forget about
> > everything. It is almost with reluctance that she
> gets out of the
> > tub.
> >
> > As she has always been more of a tomboy than
> anything else, she has
> > only rarely worn dresses. Still, what has been
> laid out for her is
> > incredibly beautiful. Her hands move slowly across
> the white cloth.
> > Maybe it is a good time to show the men in the
> group that she is a
> > woman. If he was not hurt, it would not be a bad
> thing to impress
> > Osiris. No matter what she was told, as a little
> girl she was always
> > impressed by stories of Cyber-Knights. Back in the
> bathroom, she
> > applies her makeup with far more care than she
> usually does. She
> > slides the dress on, enjoying the feel of the soft
> material.
> >
> > With that, she slowly walks into the area where
> everybody else is
> > waiting.
> > [/Alex]
>
> [Bongo]
> Bongo whistles.  "I may not be human," he says, "but
> that bath sure made
> some difference."
> [/Bongo]
>
> [...]
>
> >> [GM]
> >> The Prince turns to the company. "I am told that
> you made your way
> >> through a doorway after being attacked by
> Coalition Borgs. If I
> >> may, could I ask where it was you were and what
> sort of door it was
> >> that you passed through?"
> >>
> >> The strange man Bruth, though several chairs
> down, leans forward,
> >> clearly quite keen for the answer.
> >> [/GM]
>
> > [Ted]
> > Ted addressed the prince, "Given the sensitivity
> of OUR mission, your
> > Highness, perhaps we could discuss this in a more
> private setting."
> > [/Ted]
>
> [GM]
> The Prince eyes Ted oddly for a moment, but then
> nods.  "My apologies,
> but as you can imagine, we must always be vigilant."
> [/GM]
>
> > [Ted]
> > Ted takes the time more carefully observe this
> [...]

[Talas]
With the mayors daughters interest in him being so
obvious and her now being so embers by her fathers
words, Talas strikes up a conversation with her in the
hopes of putting her to ease and taking her attention
off of her fathers words. Talas keeps one ear one the
various conversations going on around the table and
one ear on the words of the mayors daughter as he goes
on about the latest gossip and her various interest
and what ever else she wishes to speak of.
[/Talas]