[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XI - Dissension in the Ranks

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed May 9 20:34:41 BST 2007

Troy Imlach wrote:
> [Talas]
> Talas quickly gets back on his feet. And on seeing the
> oncoming charge, he slings his rifle and quickly runs
> over to Alex and Phanton. Says "Please forgive me for
> this Lady Alex." And with that grabs the two of them
> and drags them down into the tunnel. Once down in the
> tunnel, and seeing that Lady Frost has collapsed, puts
> Alex down that then picks up Lady Frost and buts her
> over one shoulder and Phanton over the other. Turns to
> bongo "Mr. Bongo witch way now?"
> [/Talas]

[Alex]
Alex does not understand why the Coalition are risking so many 'Borgs.
They are expensive to build and are far less expendable than skelebots.
Being that she sees no way out, she plans to die in battle instead as a
groveling prisoner. She is surprised when is grabbed by another member
of the team but does no more than struggle to get free.

When put down, she looks up at the ceiling. As soon as everybody gets
through, slinging her rifle, she pulls her pump pistol and fires a full
five explosive rounds into the entrance to the tunnel. Hopefully, the
entrance collapsing will prevent the cyborgs from following them.
Holstering her pistol, she runs after the others.

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net