[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XI - Dissension in the Ranks

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 06:46:06 BST 2007

> [GM]
> "We are the Third Gate...  41... 40... 39..."

> Ted turns to the others. "Okay, we have found
> the gate keeper. Which one of us is the key master?"
> [/Ted]

[Lady Frost]
"Not me.  Rod was the only one of us that could have
passed for the little guy."

Shaking her head to try and clear the oncoming heat
inspired headache she wracked her brain briefly to try
and remember Alex and Bongo's full names.

"Yeah, I'm who you think I am.  These are Alex Hawke
and Bongo Jones.  Both of 'em are good folk.  Snappy
dressers.  Good with kids.  You wanna open up now?"

[/Lady Frost]