[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River OOC

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:33:32 GMT 2007

On Nov 5, 2007 1:22 PM, Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.com> wrote:
> [Ted]
> OOC: Ted has no armor, although he is a minor MDC creature. If you would like to help him out, I would appreciate it, but please don't feet obligated.
> [/Ted]

OOC: Um, Osiris just bought Ted some used Triax armor, but it has to
be "fitted":

[GM]
Ugul looks Ted up and down.  "Hmmm, he's a bit out of proportion.
Will take some modification, but this is what I have available."

He leads Ted and Osiris over to the armor display.  He points up to
some battered, but well-repaired Triax T-10 Infrantry (Cyclops) Armor.
 It is painted in green camouflage colors.

"It can be done by this afternoon." Ugul says as he whips out a
measuring tape and begins sizing Ted.  "Is that satisfactory?"
[/GM]

[Osiris]
Osiris looks to Ted.  "Not the prettiest stuff, but it should do, eh?"
[/Osiris]

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com