[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Nov 7 15:45:41 GMT 2007

Aaron Corley wrote:
> [Ted]
> "How do we know we can trust you?" the lizard man asked.
>
> OOC: Welcome aboard!
>
> [/Ted]
>
> -- Alex Bayne <hayden.bayne at gmail.com> wrote:
> [Sialillion]
> "I am Sialillion, an emissary of the King.   I know of you, and your
> plans.  It is necessary that we speak privately."
> [/Sialillion]
> _

ooc: Alex is going to sense for emotions, what kind of emotions is she
getting off of Sialillion?

[Alex]
Alex looks at this new elf, slightly jealous at the beauty of an elf.
After a moment, she turns towards the merchant, "Is there any chance I
can get you to hold onto the force field generator for me?"

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net