[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 15:20:57 GMT 2007

> [GM]
> The young woman looks angrily at Alister.  "Get...
> some... things...
> together...  What do I look like, a slave?  Over
> there is TK stuff, over
> there magical stuff, and over there, self-contained
> stuff.  Oh yeah, and
> in the corner, a few enchanted blades, not strictly
> TW stuff, but
> y'know.  A better idea, why don't you tell me what
> you're looking for?"
> [/GM]

[Alister]

A bit taken aback, alister says "Slaves come in many
forms. but what you apparently are not is someone whos
interested in making a sale. you must have very good
business to be able to be so flipant witha  customer..
come talas, lets talk about what I can make you
instead of shopping here" with that, alister hewads
for the door.
[/Alister]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com